Hi guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Just super busy.
I have a Dr. appointment today and I am getting another unfill. My tightness has been sparadic, but enough to let me know I need more taken out. It's the reflux I hate the most. I'm going to ask for another 1cc and we will see where I am at after that.
Went away for the weekend with some friends to a great timeshare resort out in Newport Beach and it was so much fun even though it rained for the first two days, Sunday was beautiful and we had a nice time just visiting with friends while all our kids played video games and played nicely together. I love when kids just enjoy each other and no fighting occurs. My eating was good this weekend. Just small amounts, but no episodes or getting stuck, a little reflux at night, but not bad.
The medicine I take to get rid of the reflux does work, but it gives me pains in my stomach after about two days in a row, so I don't want to rely on that, just when it gets real bad.
Cross your fingers this unfill works!!
On the weight loss front, I am down to 161.8!!! That's 60 pounds down!! Yeah and practacally to goal!!! Although I would love to loose more. When I weigh in on the Wii, I am at the lower portion of the overweight section. I never ever thought I'd be here!!! I'm not going to shoot for being out of the overweight section, but I would still like to loose a bit more, but if it doesn't happen, that's okay. I just want to get my band in a good spot where I don't have these tightening episodes.
Talk to you all later. I've been reading your blogs and you are all fantastic!!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the update. you seriously have one of the weirdest band situations EVER! but you have almost gotten to goal so I applaude you for not giving up and making it so far!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work and congrats!