Well, been trying to get back on track after a very bad, bad superbowl day. Went to a party and they had so much food, good food (not good for you food)and I ate and I ate and I ate. I've had trouble getting back on track. Every day I start saying I'm going to be good today and I start off well, but have ended the evening with Ice Cream after dinner every night since then and popcorn as well last night. Oh, my this is hard. Afraid to step on the scale. Today is a new day and I vow to be good today!!
I'm dreaming of my next fill!!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I have been eating leftover b-day cake and ice cream all week too. But it is gone now, so I'm hoping to have a better day today too.
ReplyDeleteHey, not sure if you read my last post but they are thinking my band has slipped. :( Hopefully it's an easy fix, whatever the problem.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll get back on track in no time! :)
I have been bad too. Somebody should spank us!
ReplyDelete