Thursday, February 18, 2010

Missing in action

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been missing for over a week now. I've been super busy and to be honest, I kind of forget I even have a band sometimes now. It's not constantly reminding me it's there, so I don't think about it constantly anymore. I need to keep myself posting and reading.

I am doing great, no issues at all since my last fill. I've done surprisingly well, I feel, considering no restriction and can eat anything. I do bounce around from about 162 to 165. I get terrified when the scale goes up to 164, 165 and really start to watch it. I'm there now, I weighed in this morning and am 164. So I'm going to really watch what I eat and try to get back down to 162.

I think often about the next fill. I have mixed feelings, being #1 I had so many problems with my band and if surgery was going to be the fix, was leaning towards taking it out. So i tell myself, I'm here, try and and maintain this weight and don't play around with it or you might do it again and need surgery again.

#2. I think, why have it if you can't let it help you with your weight loss. But I don't want to live the way I was. I think I could probably go in and take a couple very small fills untill I get just past the point of this bandster hell situation. It would be nice to be reminded that he (my band) is still in my tummy somewhere.

I guess I'll just keep plugging along here the way I am and in a month or two think about what I want to do. Right now, I'm just super happy, doing super good.

Sorry to hear that Tiffany and Sarah are having some issues, I've been there and I think waited a lot longer than you guys to figure out the problem and my band fixed itself. Glad you both got in to see the doctor and are getting the problem solved.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are doing so great!!! You should be so proud that you are not gaining tons of weight. I would love to be around 160lbs, and I would be there if I had more self control, every weekend when I go out and have drinks it just undoes all my hard work from the week before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me :)

    Good job maintaining, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete