Friday, March 19, 2010

Out from hiding...

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been away for a while. Just been really busy and preoccupied. Nothing to do with my band just my son is having some issues with a bulley at school and we've been trying to get some things taken care of. Anyway, as far as my band goes, I don't even know it's there. I have been maintaining my weight between 160 and 165, mostly closer to 165, but last week I stepped on the scale and it was 159 and I almost passed out. I can't say I'm really watching what I eat, but I try to not overeat and I'm still pretty good at knowing when to stop. I guess it's something I learned from my band. Thank God it stuck. Sometimes when I'm on the up side, I think about going to get a fill, but when I'm doing good, I think I'll just stay with it how it is. I still have a fear of getting too tight and having it slip again, not to mention it's going to be expensive for the fills and unfills now and money is a little tight right now. IDK, if I ever go over 165 I think I'll be right in to see the doctor. But for now, I'm doing fine. I haven't been on the blog much to read what's going on with everyone, but I plan to do a little at a time and see what you all have been up to. I'll blog again soon. Until then, have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to find you...we're at the same place (I was 159 this morning LOL). Can't wait to catch up here! I've been wondering whether to get a tiny fill so I'll have to read your advice on the slip. -BG
    I'm here:
    http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete