I love Christmas time and am always sad when it ends. Had a great Christmas and my kids are still enjoying all of their gifts. They got Xbox 360. They have been wanting it for a couple years now and I keep saying no as they already have several game systems, but Santa brought it this year as a joint gift and they are so excited and they loved it.
On the Band front. I've been trying real hard to stick to the protein drink thing, but I must admit, for Christmas eve and Chritmas, I had some mushie items. I had some mashed potatoes and gravy and made them very mushie and they were delicious and didn't have a problem at all. So, since then, I've been eating a few mushie items here and there and have discovered that milk chocolate is fine. I can suck on it and it turns to liquid. So needless to say, my Christmas eating has not been all that good, but I'm glad to say that I haven't had any pain or discomfort since my unfill. I also am happy to report that I still haven't experienced the Acid Reflux since my unfill. I have noticed my appetie is getting bigger and bigger everyday but I still feel like I have control (the holidays are a bad time to gauge this also with all the candy and food around).
I keep telling myself that all these things are good signs that my band has gone back into place. I sure hope I'm right.
My spirits are much better lately and I'm just hopeful that things will be just fine for me and my band.
I've been reading everyone's posts and so glad everyone had a great holiday and here's to a great 2010 for all of us!! Every year I make the same resolution to loose weight and this year makes me so happy that it's finally happened!!! Thank you Band!!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I miss Christmas already too! I have decided we need Christmas once a month...and a pay raise to support it!
ReplyDeleteI am glad things are stable with your band right now!
This morning I was just telling my husband that I didnt know what my resolution was going to be. For the past 10 plus years it's been to lose weight, I told him this year it would be to stop yelling at the kids so much. LOL. I still have 25lbs to goal, but am hopeful that will happen soon. Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteAmy....that sounds like a good plan to me, especially the pay raise thing!!!
ReplyDeleteMommy....I yell at my kids a lot too. I think they are just used to it, but that is an excellent New Years Resolution!!
I'm so glad you managed some Christmas goodies and are in no pain!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have a 360 and even my 5 year old can navigate it. We have to watch her though because she even knows how to buy new games, LOL. We keep our xbox dollars at, or close to, zero all the time. LOL