
I thought this was funny, but it should read after the cruise you turn back into a dieter!!!
Anyway, about the title of my post!! The good news is my restriction level is great and I loosened up and hope to stay that way until the 19th at least. The bad news is I didn't reach my goal of being 165 by the cruise. I weighed in this morning and was still 167 ( point something gained .5 pounds), so if I gain my allotted five pounds on the cruise I'll be above 170 again. I'll need to try real hard not to do that. Also Aunt Flo is scheduled to come any day now!! Can you believe that??? Oh, well, at least I can count on loosing a little excess water weight huh??
Have a great day....I probably won't post again until I get back......Have a good week ladies (I don't think I have any gentleman looking at my blog) and keep focused!!


Have a fab time on the cruise. Looking forward to hearing all about it....
ReplyDelete