Well, I weighed in today after skipping last week and I'm actually up a fraction of a pound, but when I posted last time I was slightly below 167, so I'm really at 167 today. I'm not that upset considering the candy and junk I've been eating the last week or so.
I've decided Halloween candy is Bad!!! I moved it out of sight, so I hope it's not quite as tempting. I dread the upcoming holidays. There is usually sweets and junk all around during the holidays. I'm going to really have to keep things in check. Lucky for me, my hubby has lost like 30 pounds, so he is motivated to keep it off and will help with keeping the junk out of the house. It's also nice because he is into eating meals that are healthy and doesn't complain, which is nice. My kids on the other hand only want junk and it's a fight.
Anyway, have a great week!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment