Saturday, November 7, 2009

Loosening up....yeah!!

Well, today and yesterday were good days. I seem to be loosenging up a bit, or I should say enough. I was able to eat with good restriction yesterday and today. This gives me such releif. I have been a little bit stressed out and feeling less stress the last few days, so hopefully that it.

5 comments:

  1. This is too weird, my band has also loosened up this weekend, hmmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I read your comment on my page you had me thinking about something. Last week I started working out again, and I was so tight I actually thought about going to get an emergency unfill. I wonder if working out has something to do with it. Then Thursday I had an argument with my mother in law and couldnt keep anything down. I couldnt even drink water it was so bad. I also live in houston, and we were having some cold weather last week, but this weekend it was hot again. Could it be the weather, the stress and the exercise??????? I'm confused right now, although I hate not being able to drink water now that I can eat a lot I miss being tight (kinda sick huh).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommyof4...not sick at all!! I do the same thing, but now I try to embrace the loose days and I actually enjoy eating like a normal person when I'm loose. I hate that the scale doesn't move when that happens, but I know tightness is around the corner. I am forever trying to figure out why this happens to me.....I'm so glad I found someone else who has a band that reacts like mine!! Oh, I've also found that when I don't drink enough water, it seems to tighten a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed that when I drink Alcohol my band loosens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, me too!!! Again, alcohol relaxes me so I do think it goes with the whole emotial thing. As my husband says, I'm wound too tight.

    ReplyDelete