Okay. So you know I want to stay completly annonymus, however, I wanted to post my progress because I enjoy seeing other's pictures, so I decided to cut my head out of some before and after pictures so that I could show everyone how far I've come in 55 pound. So here it goes...
Some of my before pictures.....my larges 222 pounds and I'm 5'6" tall.


And some after pictues. I'm almost to my goal of 160 pounds. This is about 170.




Wow... looking fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteYou know I was just thinking about you not posting pics bc I almost told you to post some from the cruise! Maybe you can cut your head out! But, you look freaking awesome! Really you do!
ReplyDeleteLooking FINE in 2009-- congrats. Hope you are feeling great...
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies.....I do feel good. It's weird to say, but I like myself in pictures now and I feel healthy and I'm confident and life is good!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Congratulations on your success. Now, relax and enjoy your cruise! We want to hear all about it when you get back. :)
ReplyDeleteNot sure if you can photo shop but what about putting a black blob on people's faces?? FUN! I love seeing pics of you... you can see the confidence change in your body position alone!!! Congrats, you look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing, we are the same height so now I get to see what I will look like when I get down to your weight. You got me excited to post some of my own pics. I will try tomorrow or the next day. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Wendy you look freakin' awesome! I agree with all the previous comments! Love the sexy pose in front of your door!!!e
ReplyDeleteMichele