Well, I've been so busy the last few days getting ready to host Bunco and then going away next week.
It's funny how the scale changes from day to day. I'm back down to 180 today and yesterday I think I was like 181 or 182 or something like that. I really haven't been eating much at all. I'm so glad I didn't need to go get an unfill. I'm very tight and suspect it will hold me for a long time. I don't see me getting anymore fills anytime soon. I'm not really very hungry most of the time, but my head makes me eat, but I haven't been overeating. I'm afraid to eat a lot of things for fear of getting stuck. Also, food seems to stay in my pouch for a long time an then I get thirsty (it will be like an hour after eating or longer) and I drink and then I seem to get a little stuck, but I just wait it out and try to relax and it eventually goes down and then I can drink. I notice when I eat too much, I have a lot of uncomfortableness and a little bit of aching in my upper back area. I remember that feeling from when I was recovering from surgery. I think it means I should have stopped eating sooner. My hair is still falling out Uhhhhhh. I sure hope it stops or I might be bald when I hit goal. I get a little reflux here and there, but I take the reflux med and it takes care of it.
I got bad news this morning that my uncle is in the hospital. It's pretty serious and I'm very close to him. If things don't improve, I will probably put off Palm Springs for a day and go see him in the hospital tomorrow morning. I'm kind of just playing the waiting game right now as they don't know what is wrong yet. He's stable, but not out of the woods.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Well I will be thinking about you and your family. I hope that things take a turn for the better.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Palm Springs. I am also happy to hear that you fill is tight but (as of right now), not too tight!