Saturday, July 25, 2009

Other thoughts and NSV

Well, I finally got a chance to catch up on everyone's blogs. Glad to hear everyone is doing great!!!

I had a few NSV that came to mind and I forgot to share in my earlier post.

1. I actually went to Knott's Soak City (waterpark) and walked around in my bathing suit without a cover up and, not a skirted bathing suit which I would normally wear. I bought two new bathing suits and they are both one pieces with my full legs showing. I felt great and felt like I looked good too!!!

2. My 6 month bandiversary was on the 19th. Yeah!!! -43 pounds.

3. My friends couldn't believe my weight loss and kept complimenting me.

4. I feel really good about myself and haven't felt so normal in a long time.

3 comments:

  1. This post is AWESOME!!! Love #1!!! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear that people are romping around in their swimsuits and feeling hot! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to run around in mine...and at a waterpark too. I've missed waterparks. :(

    ReplyDelete