Monday, July 13, 2009

Down Another Pound

Well, I lost another pound since my last weigh in. I'm down to 182. Over the last week or so, I must have gained and then I started dropping again. It went up a pound or two since yesterday, but that's okay. I'm extremely happy with 182 and a 40 pound loss. I must say, I thought I weighed a lot more on my last weigh in and it is a little disappointing to only see a 1 pound loss, I thought it was more like 4. I think it's because I gained some after last weigh in and lost again. Oh, well 182 makes me happy.

I am feeling back to my old self as far as my band and it's sudden tightness and I didn't need to go get an unfill. I have just been taking it real easy and now my band seems to be right where I want it to be. Tight, but no reflux and no uncomfortableness.

My hubby has been so sick. Bad sick, scary sick. The kind of sickness where you want to just stay away so you don't get it. Anyway, he's home from work today and feeling a lot better than yesterday. I have a ton of things to do this week. I have Bunco on Thursday at my house and then on Friday, we leave for Palm Springs for a week with friends and family at a great time share with a waterslide at the pool for the kids. The last think I need is to get sick, so I'm trying to be very careful.

I also went shopping yesterday because I really need a new swimsuit. I usually have two or three different ones during the summer and this summer I only have one that fits and it's not looking so good anymore. We spend a lot of time near pools and the beach and stuff, so I really need more than one. I find myself in a difficult size for swimsuit shopping right now. I find myself in normal sizes now for clothes but for bathing suits it's hard. I'm kind of chesty, so all the regular size bathing suits don't quite cover the chest area at all and the plus sizes start at 16w and the look too blousy. I used to like that to hide my tummy, but now I want something a little tighter and a little more flattering. You know?? Anyway, I went shopping for hours yesterday and found two swimsuits that I liked. I had to get one pieces instead of a tankini (which I usually like) I'm not real comfortable with my legs and thighs yet, so I kind of like a tankini so I can wear the little skirt bottom. Well, I got the regular one piece, but I was glad to find them. I was going to take on back after I got my husbands opinion on which one looked best, but he said I should keep them both, so I'm going to. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment