So I ate solids today. I went to lunch with my mom and my kids to our favorite Chineese resturant and I had the egg flour soup and a spoon ful of each, Orage chicken, rice & noodles. All went down fine, I did get really full after eating. I think Chineese goes down really easy.
For dinner we made hamburgers and this great new salsa I tried at Bunco and loved. I ate just the hamburger patty and could only finish 1/2 of a small patty and then a couple scoops of salsa with a couple chips. I'm still full 2 hours later. Yeah!!!
So this sals is soooo good and healthy too (if i didn't eat it with chips huh?)
This is the recepie:
1.5 cups corn kernals (frozen is fine)
1 can black beans (rinsed well)
1 small red onion diced
1/2 red bell pepper diced.
1/2 green bell pepper diced.
1 tomatoe diced
1 bunch celantro chopped
3 green chilis diced
the juice of one lemon
Garlic salt to taste.
Oohh my gosh. I could eat this all day. Yummm.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


mmmmmm that does sound yummy....
ReplyDelete