Went for my fill today and asked for just .5cc since I am feeling quite a bit of restriction at times. So far, so good, but I'm still on liquids. I'm starving right now and craving sweets, so I'm gonna suck on my sugar free Werther's candies.
Anyway, I'll keep you updated as to how this fill goes tomorrow.
Did I mention that hubby and I are going away on Monday for a Vegas trip without the kids??? Yep, that's right, two wonderful nights of just us. My kids are staying with my mom and will have a great time. We don't get to do this much, and are soooo looking forward to this trip.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No way! Have a great time in Vegas sans kiddos! Dont do anything I wouldnt do...hmmm...that doesnt rule out much...
ReplyDeleteWe've been to Vegas three times... my husband's a wee bit obsessed with the place, lol! Where are you staying? ENJOY!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're staying at the Monte Carlo. We got really good rates there. We are not Hotel snobs at all, we really like good location and clean room. That's it, so Monte Carlo will be fine for us.
ReplyDelete