Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weigh In

I skipped my weigh in yesterday. I guess I didn't want to face the scale, so I did it today. I'm up a bit, but not too bad. I am now able to eat just about anything in site and my hunger is back. I still feel slight restriction, but not where it was or needs to be. I think I'm going to need a fill soon, but I'm a little scared to get one. I think I'll give it a week or two and get a feel for where I'm at. I'm thinking I should schedule my next fill right around when my period is about to start (when I'm getting bloated) I marked my calendar, so that I know when to schedule it. That is still like 3 weeks away, so I'll see if I can hang for three weeks. I did gain a little, but not as much as I expected considering what I"m able to eat.

I went shopping yesterday and found some great deals. I bought a cute little jean skirt and some denim walking shorts (size 12). I got a couple size M blouses, but they are a little snugger than I usually like them, but all my other blouses are getting loose, so they will look better in a month or so, I can wear them, just a little snug around the arms and back area.

I don't know why, but I've been craving sweets big time the last few days. I made a peach crumble the other day (big mistake) and ended up eating two servings of that and then we went for dinner yesterday at my mom's and she had a cream cheese pie and, of course, I had a little. I need to get back off these sweets. I was loving the feeling of not being hungry. I thought I had turned a corner and that food just wasn't that important to me anymore, but it's back in my life and on my mind a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Sweets are my weakness also, but since january I really have not had any, size 12 is great, good job

    ReplyDelete