Hi everyone. I just wanted to post and say hi. Today, I stepped on the bathroom scale first thing in the morning and it said I weighed like 183. This is not a very accurate scale and weighs me a pound or two less than the Wii does (I weigh in on Monday's based on the wii scale), but it totally made me happy. I must say, I wasn't a very good girl yesterday. That can play tricks with my mind when I'm bad and still loose weight, because my mind says to continue to go the way I'm going and I'll still loose. I'm trying to be good today, though, and we'll see if this weight loss is accurate on Monday.
I was supposed to go to they gym yesterday and do the kickboxing class, but just didn't feel up to it, so instead, i rode my stationary bicycle at home for 45 min. I did work up quite a sweat and felt good that i did some type of exercise. Maybe I'll ride it again tonight.
I've been working a lot and still working on cleaning up some of the things from the camping trip. Mostly laundry. I need to clean my floors too. I hate cleaning floors. I always put it off.
Kids are home for summer and we've been hanging out by mom's pool and planning to go over there later tonight.
Restriction is still there for me. Not too tight, but I'm finally feeling like I have a sense of how to work with this band. I'm not perfect, but when I eat the right foods (non-slider foods), I can feel myself get full and I've been trying to stop when full. I go on Tuesday for my next fill. Yeah. Excited and nervous. I feel like I've turned a corner and am looking at food in a different way, lately anyway, I'm not so consumed with it. I hope i continue to feel this way.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I noticed you wrote that you dont feel that you are so comsumed with food lately. I"m michelle, and I'm not banned yet. but i've been following a lot of journals and.... I can only imagine the day when I dont feel consumed with food. i feel like food runs every bit of my life.
ReplyDeleteHow did the band change your eating habits? I'm so eager to be at the point which you are at now.
Keep up the good work! i saw you reached the overweight bmi! congrats! good job!
Wow!! You are doing great!! I am at 183.2 now and am just dying to hit 179! :) Keep up the great work. See you in the 170s soon. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle and Catherine. I am looking forward to hitting the 170's its been a long time coming!! Michelle, it is a daily struggle still, I'm going to blog about your question.
ReplyDelete