Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update

I haven't blogged in a few days and wanted to give a little update. As you know, I've was way too tight the last 1 1/2 weeks or so and finally went in for an unfil after reading up on the bad things that can happen when you're too tight. To my disappointment, the doctor took out 1.5 cc. When I started eating more solid things, I was very sore and could only eat a little bit before I felt full. I also didn't have a hungry feeling at all. I was worried that maybe I had done some damage because of the way I was feeling. The heartburn was gone, and I could drink fluids with no problem again, but it hurt and felt very tender every time I ate. I stayed on soft food for another day and slowly ate a little bit of solid foods. Today, it doesn't hurt anymore when I eat and everything seems back to normal. The good thing is, I am getting full very quickly, so maybe the amount he took out isn't all that bad. It's still that time of the month, so hopefully I don't loose the tightness when my visitor is gone, but I'm going to think positive. Right now, I'm very happy with my fill level and doing good. I'll keep you updated over the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. That is good to hear! You have had a tough go of it and I am glad you havent given up. You weight is steadily coming down too! Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete