Friday, June 12, 2009

Scheduled a Fill

So I scheduled my next fill for June 30th. Actually, that is a good date because it is right at that time of the month and if my tighness is due to my monthly visitor, I think that is probably the best time to get a fill. The bad new is, it's like two weeks away, but oh well, I'm going to have to be strong and I'm going to try to up my exercise to make up for the extra calories, it seems I'm eating.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wendy,
    I have two weeks left of work so we have to schedule our get together!!! Woohoo!!!! I can't wait for a vacay!!!! I thought I would have to go in for an unfill but it seemed to calm down and I adjusted how and what I was eating too. What a process this is. From the beginning when I didn't even feel it to now I have to really pay attn and concentrate on how I am eating. Love it tho. Feeling good.
    Talk to you soon, Michele

    ReplyDelete