Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Called the Doctor Today.

Hi all and thanks for all your suggestions, I did call the doctor today to find out what he taught I should do with my current situation. I talked to him personally on the phone (he gives us his personal cell phone to call with problems or concerns) and I explained that I felt I was at my sweet spot 2 1/2 weeks ago and then all of a sudden it got tight and that I have been experiencing Acid Reflux at night. He said if I'm getting enough fluids in and eating enough calories, that I should be okay and that it is probably my menstrual cycle (which i suspected because the same thing sort of happened last month). He told me an acid reducer that he wanted me to take. So I got the acid reducer today and just got done taking it. I must say, I feel much better today. I went to a Retirement party for a teacher at our school and there were all sorts goodies and I had several with no problems and for dinner tonight I had a small bean and cheese burrito from Del Taco and ate the whole thing with no problems, so I do think I'm slowly getting back to my less tight situation and I do feel like this is something that might happen to me each month around this time.

I'm going to continue with the acid reducer and see if it helps tonight. I feel much better today, so I'm not as worried now that I've talked with the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you called the doc. My band tightens up and loosens up on a regular basis. Espically around my TOM. Its when you get the reflux or anything " out of the norm" that you should call the doc.
    If you cant eat "normally" with out issues or PBing, keep in mind too PBing IS THROWING UP. So when people say " Im tight BUT I just PBed" Your throwing up and risking a slip.
    I cant stress enough to everyone the dangers of this when it comes to the band.
    BUT i am glad that your feeling better.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete