Well, today is weigh in day and I have been soooo bad over the weekend. I said I was going to be good, but I wasn't. It's getting close to that time of the month again and my band is acting weird. I've gotten stuck a few times, and it goes from tight to loose. Yesterday morning, I was hungry and craving breakfast burritos from a restaurant we go to regularly, so hubby went and picked them up. We were going to share one as they are huge and I took two bites and had to stop. I was sort of mad because I was so looking forward to it, but also glad I didn't actually eat it. So, then came lunch and I had a hot dog and only finished like 3/4 of it and we ate lunch late in the day and I thought we'd just have a snack if we got hungry later. Well, come 7pm, I got hungry and I ate and ate and ate. Today, I see the results of my bad weekend. I've gained 2 lbs since last week and that is not counting the fact that at one point, my scale dipped down to 183ish for a day.
Let me now go back to my earlier blog where I say I get back on the wagon and don't look back. Thank goodness I go for my fill tomorrow afternoon.
Although we are supposed to avoid breads and such, I do find that when I have something with bread or tortillas or something like that in it, I get that full feeling real quick whereas if I eat like just meat, cheese, cereal or such, I can eat and eat and eat. Last night when I binged, I started with a leftover piece of pizza, then some cereal, then a slice of cheese with 4 crackers and a small bag of Cheetos. I know, I know, I know.......so bad, it was over the course of a few hours, but it was a lot of food.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment