
Yep that's right, I weighed in today, my usual weigh-in day and I'm down 46 pounds, but I love to document the milestone numbers, so I posted a picture of 45 pounds lost. I really can't believe it, but it has been a really tight week or so.
I am not able to eat very much and trying to stick to liquids for a few days to give my band a rest. I ate 1/4 of an In-N-Out Protein (no bun, wrapped in lettuce) burger the other night and it gave me a rough time, so I was doing a lot of liquids since they make my pouch feel better when I'm real tight. I know banders are not supposed to do slider foods, but honestly, I'm not eating much, and it's been like soup and protein drinks so.
I hope this is the beginning of a trend, meaning, I hope the pounds continue to fall off. I'd love to get down to 170 soon and then my first big goal will only be 10 pounds away. I'm also hoping that once I loose a little more, my band will loosen up.
Anyway. I'm ecstatic today and I have a feeling, that tonight's going to be a good night. Do you know that song? I love that one!!!
Gotta go......Have a good day everyone!!


Tonight's gonna be a good good niiiight :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 45!!!
I was telling my hubby about a blogger friend that went to Vegas with her kids and about the place you guys stayed at and he wanted me to ask which place it was. He LOVES Vegas.. we've been there 3 times.. and the idea of bringing our kiddo had him in a tizzy with all the new ideas ;) So, care to share?
Sure Tiffani, We stayed at the Monte Carlo and it was great for the kids!!! Beautiful decor, unlike the other kids friendly hotels (i.e. Excalibur and Circus Circus) and the pool was great for them. It had a wave pool and a lazy river. It's also a great location right across from the M&M store. It was really nice to take them this time and just sight see for them. They loved looking at all the exciting things the different hotels had to offer and we went Downtown one night and saw the show and ate fried Oreos and fried Twinkies Yum!! and stopped at the Golden Nugget and saw their awsome pool that has a water slide going through a shark tank. They love to eat, so hubby took them to a breakfast buffet one day while I slep in. I know a lot of people don't think Vegas is for kids, but they love it!!! We even saw a show together!! It was fun. Sorry so long:)
ReplyDelete