Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not As Tight.

Hi all. I've been loving reading your blogs. Looks like everyone is doing so good!!!

Remember my theory on getting tight when I am about to start??? Well, I can throw that one out the window. I started today and the last three days, I finally started to loosen up a bit. It's actually a relief. If I stay like this, I think I'll cancel that appointment for the 11th, but I'll wait until it gets closer. It's been so nice to finally be able to eat things again, however, with my period came a craving for sweets and sugar and I have been over indulging, my mom made cookies and it was the first day I was able to eat better, so I had a few spoonfuls of cookie dough (I just can't resist) and about 9 cookies over the course of two days or so. I also made cookie dough at home (big mistake) I planned to make cookies for the kids, but didn't get a chance and I keep dipping into that cookie dough. I'm going to bake the cookies today when they get home from school so that we can eat them up and they will be gone!!! Gone I say!!! The kids started school yesterday and I can always remember a time when my mom was laid off her job and she was home when we got home from school and she would bake cookies often and the whole house would smell like cookies. A great childhood memory for me, so I want to do that for the kids, just have to get to baking today.

Anyway. I didn't weigh in yesterday because I'm about to start and don't want to be discouraged by my menstrual weight, so I'm going to put it off until next Monday and hope to get off these sweets by then. I'm still eating good, just no hurting or pain or reflux. I love it!!!

I guess I better be on my way, have to pick up the kids in a few minutes. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment