Thursday, August 13, 2009

Recent NSV

Okay, so after the last blog of constant complaining, I thought I should post some positive things. And also wanted to say to any of you reading that even with some of these ailments I'm experiencing right now, I still love my band and don't regret for a single moment that I did it. I just like to figure out what is wrong and fix it or prevent it if I can and I don't want to get an unfil if it's not necessary which I don't feel it is.

Anyway, so it looks like I am down 45 pounds, but will wait till Monday, weigh in day to be sure. I would have thought it would be an even bigger weight loss considering what my food intake was over the weekend. Let me give you an idea:

B - Iced Coffee Starbucks (must have coffee each morning to function)
1 McDonald's Yogurt Parfait

L - Steamed Rice 1 Cup

D- Cup of soup

That is about what I ate all weekend with the exception of the last nights dinner.

Anyway, on to my NSV:

---Hubby loves to take pictures and most of the time I hate every single picture of myself and this time, he was showing me the pictures he took and I loved most of them. I actually thought I looked great. I can't remember the last time I looked at pictures of myself and thought, wow!! I look good!!! I'm not trying to sound conceited, but it feels good to see yourself and not pick yourself apart.

---I, again, lounged around the pool all weekend not feeling uncomfortable an trying to hide behind a cover up. Hubby even took pictures of me at the pool and I picked out 3 or 4 that I actually like.

---I was telling my mom today that I am so happy with the way I look right now that I had set a goal to get down to 160 (about 15 more pounds) and would like to get there, but if I never lost another pound, I'd still be happy and feel good about what I have accomplished. Of course, if my scale stops moving, I'll be complaining for sure, but today, that is how I felt.

Anyway, I think there are more NSV, but I can't think of any right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the new pics and that you are happy with where you are today even. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you again!!! Way to go on the NSVs!! I haven't been happy with a swimsuit picture EVER!

    ReplyDelete