Yesterday when I was posting NSV, I forgot to mention one. I found this great little store near my house, it doesn't have fancy clothes, but really inexpensive clothes. I used to go in there when I was a teenager, but stopped because they only had regular sizes and they ran kind of small because they are not fancy designer type clothing. Well, I didn't have a lot of money this week, but found myself in need of some clothes, I'm always in need of clothes and it makes me feel good too. Anyway, I went in and found a really cute strapless top.
I'm going to go off on a tangent, I am kind of large chested and have never been able to find a strapless bra that is comfortable and works for me, well I found two a few weeks ago and bought them, so I've started considering tops and dresses that I never would have in the past because I have these great new strapless bras. Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this (probably have, I tend to repeat myself...sorry) but we are going on a cruse in November and feel this need to find summer clothing now before it's too late.
Anyway, going back to my shopping, I also got a very cute bathing suit cover up and a pair of Old Navy Jeans size (drum roll.....) 10!! And they are not tight. I got the jeans for $5.99...can you believe that??? The cute top too!!! I love great shopping like that!!
So, there are two new NSV....Yeah!!!!
Oh, one more shopping NSV. Kohls had this great sale the other day and I had a $10 off coupon and a 20% off coupon, so I went in and found a pair of boots that zip up to just below my knee. This is a momentous thing because I have such big calves, that I have always had to buy the kind of boots that stop at the ankle because I can never get boots to zip up over my calves. The last pair of boots that I had that zipped up to the knee was when I was about 8 years old. Well, I went and tried on several pair and they all zipped, so I just had to make a decision as to which ones I wanted to get. I got a cute black pair that will be great this winter. I have always wanted a pair of boots like that and am so glad I can finally wear them this winter.
Hope everyone has some NSV this week!!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Those are HUGE NSV's !!! Big Congrats..I mean c'mon size 10 jeans and boots !! WOW !! You go girl !!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE NSV's like that! I have never been able to buy knee high boots because of big calves and legs....I did get 2 pairs made for me in Vietnam a few years ago and loved them to near death...and I miss them as they are in storage back in Sydney (no need for boots living in a desert!)
ReplyDelete