I don't know if I mentioned before, but my gym discontinued the Kickboxing Class I used to love to do with my friends and since then, my friends, nor I have not been back for a class together and my groove is off. They keep telling me we need to try another class and we all keep saying yeah, yeah and never do it. So, yesterday, I decided I would try this new step class at the same time and invited my friends and they made excuses as to why they couldn't (that's okay) so I went alone. The teacher was very glad to see me again and asked where I had been. The class was sooooo hard. It did a lost of step aerobics and she incorporates weights and then does about 10 min of abs at the end. This class is an intermediate to advanced class, not for beginners and I was super happy that I was able to keep up. When I was grabbing my weights and steps and stuff at the beginning of class, I asked a couple ladies what size weights we needed and they said they had been doing the class for a month now and they still think it's super hard and that I could just step in place if I can't keep up. Well, I kept up good and at the end one of the ladies said "wow!! You did great!".
So, this week I have been doing a lot of exercise:
Sat Walking the Mountain (3miles)
Monday Zumba & Walking the Mountain
Tuesday Step Class
Wed I'm going to walk the mountain again
I'm going to keep it up....I am so sore from that class & I love it.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


there's nothing like workout soreness :) it's the best feeling while still hurting!
ReplyDelete