Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm Not Going To Get A Fill!!

Okay, I decided I'm going to cancel my appointment for Tuesday and not get a fill. I'm too scared of screwing myself up before the cruise and having a miserable time and being sick like I was for my two Vegas Trips this summer.

I feel like I have decent restriction, could be slightly tighter, but I'll play with that after the cruise. On some days, I feel like I can eat a whole lot and other days, I get full pretty quickly, all normal stuff for us bandsters. I've been exercising and I'm 10 pounds away from my goal weight I set before surgery. I'm going to work really hard and would love to drop five more pounds before the cruise and I know I'm probably going to gain during the cruise. I'd like to give myself 5 pounds to gain and then go get a fill after the cruise and loose that last 10.

Anyway, today I was going to take a class at the gym, but I'm too sore, so we are going to go on a long bike ride as a family this evening instead.

I'm going to do a little shopping this morning......my favorite thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Trying to find a bathroom in a hurry on a cruise ship is TOUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete