The Wii remote that is!!! Yeah, it's been almost two weeks since I last weighed in on the wii and I reached my short term goal I had set on it. It shows me at 168 as I posted yesterday, so it wasn't a lie, although, my bathroom scale shows me at 167 today (- another pound), but we'll keep as is.
I made an appointment to see my doctor next Tuesday for an unfill. So, with a week of soft food and mushies, I'll hopfully be loosing steadily and maybe be at my goal of 165 by the cruise. That's only 3 pounds away and the cruise is exactly four weeks away from today!! Yeah. I'm going on an 8 day cruise, how much weight do you think I will gain on a 8 day cruise??? I'm hoping no more than 5 pounds and my hubby loves to work out at the gym when we go on cruises, so I'm going to try to do that with him to help with the excess calories I'll be eating.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment