Friday, October 16, 2009

Feeling Better...

You know how I've been extra tight lately??? Well, yesterday morning I woke up and felt a little better and for dinner I was able to eat a taco and a little rice without much discomfort. I was extremely full and probably shouldn't have eaten the whole thing, but it just tasted so darn good!! Anyway, today I felt looser again, I went to lunch with my mom and had a small piece of salmon (couldn't eat the whole thing) and some mashed potatoes, but no discomfort after eating anymore. Hmmmm.......... then low a behold, today my monthly visitor made an appearance. I still am not quite convinced that I tighten up before my period, because it didn't happen like that last time (I don't think) but quite a coincidence huh??

Well, I hope the tightness is on the down swing, but I still think I should get a slight unfill since I will be on the cruise in exactly 1 month and that will put me right about my time of the month yet again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment