I haven't posted in a while and thought I'd check in and let you know what's going on with me. As you know, I had scheduled a fill for this past Tuesday, which I called to cancel (Thank Goodness) because I found my restriction and it got even tighter on me. I don't understand my band sometimes. I'm finding myself with a little discomfort after most meals that are not mushie or liquid. I think it's gas, so I take the gas-ex, but it doesn't seem to let the gas exit. I can drink fine, so I know it's not that I'm stuck or anything. I think I'm just super sensitive and am thinking if things don't improve in a week or so, I might go in for another slight unfill.
The thing that I can't figure out with my band is my last appointment was like a month ago and I had 1cc taken out (not sure how much is in there at this point) and he thought I'd be back in a week for a fill. I never went in because I felt fine where I was, so a month in, I tightened up. Weird isn't it??? I think the same thing happened the appointment before this. I think I had a slight fill and then a month in, it tightened up. This time, though, it tightened up a month after an unfill.
Anyway, like I said, no worries, I'm feeling fine, eating fine, just a little discomfort and I can defiantly feel that I have a lot of restriction right now.
I'm mostly thinking of the upcoming cruise and don't want to be too tight for that. With all the excitement and change of environment, my band is sure to do some strange things.
On the weight loss front. I still can't find that damn Wii remote, but my bathroom scale showed 169 yesterday and 170 today. I'm not sure how reliable that is, but that would put me at my next big goal!! I'm determined to find that remote this weekend so I can weigh in on Monday.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment