Monday, October 5, 2009

Frustrated....

I'm not really frustrated because the scale isn't moving.....I know it's because I've been exercising and I'm not frustrated because I'm sitting at around 170 and oh so close to being in the 160's and the scale is stuck. No, I'm not frustrated because of that.

I'm frustrated because today is my weigh in day and although I have a analog scale in my bathroom that I use regularly (it's not the most accurate but gives me an idea if I'm up or down) when I weigh in, It's always on the trusty wii Fit and the remotes have gone missing and nowhere to be found (I'm sure I can thank my two little boys) so I can not weigh in today. I'm hoping they get found soon so I can update my weigh in.

I have been keeping to my exercise commitment this week, I walked the mountain early on Sat and I'm going again this evening. I hope to do some sort of exercise everyday this week except maybe Friday. I'm also getting my kids in on the action, they are going to start walking the mountain with me on Mondays and then we will do some sort of family exercise on Thursdays and their school has a new exercise program in place where they are required to make the kids do 45 minutes of exercise three times a week, so this is sooo good for them and I'm glad they are getting in the physical exercise they need too.

Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! You are doing awesome at your weight loss!!! And you are 10 pds away from goal! Wow!!!! Great job on committing to the exercise too! Hope you find the remotes soon. Saturday I couldn't find our Wii fit game cd and then realized i didn't need it to weight in. That's my 3 year old for you:))) Bye for now:)))

    ReplyDelete