Monday, October 12, 2009

New All Time Low!!!

So, I never found the Wii remote. Oh, well, I weighed myself on my regular bathroom scale and it shows 168, so I'm going to use the old bathroom scale until that damn remote is found or we buy a new one.

168, I met a new goal!! Yeah!!

I'm still pretty tight and not eating so much, but its good. I think I will schedule myself an appointment for an unfill. I will get a little taken out before the cruise. I find the gas really hard to deal with. Once I eat something, as it tries to get through the pouch, it's like the gas has no way to escape from my stomach and it causes a lot of discomfort for me, that is the only thing going on this time. I also find I have always gotten tighter at night and in the morning, so if I eat something too heavy in the evening, It seems to stay around and give me a little trouble while I'm sleeping. I don't have Acid Reflux, which is great. I'm not real hungry most the time.

Funny thing, yesterday we were out and about looking for Halloween Costumes and everyone was hungry, so we said let's go to In-and-Out. I love that place and I usually get the cheeseburger with grilled onions protein style (which means no bun but wrapped in lettuce). I've been eating it that way for a long time and loving it. Well, yesterday, it didn't taste good to me at all and after eating about 1/2 of the burger, I was getting full and decided to just stop eating since I wasn't even enjoying it. The fries tasted great still!!

Well, gotta go. I'm totally happy about the scale moving for me yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard of anyone else having the problems with the band like you do? I dont mean that in a bad way...but it is like you are unique and I want to know (as I am sure you do) why you get tighter...and tighter...after awhile! I am totally ready to go on a cruise again. Although it did start a spiral of food shame that lasted weeks...your band won't let that happen though!

    Uh...someome needs to find that damn wii remote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, someone needs to find that damn remote!!! You are so funny. I've read people on the Lapband Talk that get spontaneous Tighness, so I'm not alone. My doctor keeps saying the esophagus responds to our emotions, whatever, I'm not a super emotional person though. Anyway, this is the first time it tightened after i just got it unfilled.

    ReplyDelete