Thursday, September 24, 2009

Maybe Eating Too Much

Okay, so the last couple of days, I've been eating quite a bit and getting hungry late at night. I must tell you though, I'm loving being able to eat after not being able to for such a long time. I am, however, very, very afraid of Monday, my weigh in day and also fearful of the thought of another fill. I know that I tend to fluctuate, so I'm going to give it a few more days and see how my band is doing. Maybe I'll make an appointment for a fill since it seems to take a month before I can get an appointment and then I can always cancel.

Here is my other fear. You know how much trouble I've had with being too tight and all?? Well our cruise is on November 11th and I do not want to be sick and miserable while on the cruise, so what to do??? what to do???

Yesterday, I had my usual breakfast protein drink, about a cup of rice and could have had more, (shhh... don't tell anyone, but I had some ice cream too) and for dinner, I almost finished two tacos and I was snacking late at night last night because I was starving.... I've been a bad bandster the last few days and I'm sure the scale will remind me on Monday.

Well, I have Bunco tonight (all kinds of yummy things to eat) and then a girls night out to dinner and a movie tomorrow night, so lets see if my band will kick in and keep me on track.

I think I will make an appointment for a fill and play everything else by ear. I really hope that she tightens up just a bit so I don't need a fill before the Cruise and then I'll tighten her up right afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment