Monday, September 28, 2009

Weigh In Day

Today is my official weigh in day and I skipped last week so here I am today weighing in at the same weight 171. I'm not upset though because I think I had gained a bit and then lost it again over the last two weeks, so no gain is great!!

I keep saying I need to focus on exercise and I keep not doing it so much. I mean, I have been walking with my friend up this hill where I live and it's quite difficult, but I've been slacking and didn't really do it at all last week. We did get up early on Saturday and walk up the hill (takes about 1/2 to get up and 1/2 to get down), but I need to be more consistent. I think I'll go to the gym today and do a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment