Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feeling Much Better!!

I got my unfill on Monday and here it is Thursday and I'm feeling great. I have energy again, no pain what so ever, no acid reflux and I'm eating good again.

Speaking of eating good again, with the band, I'm constantly worried about how much I eat especially after being so tight. Being tight, I'm trying to eat enough to get enough calories and protein to make sure my body doesn't go into starvation mode and then, now that I am able to eat, I'm thinking is this more than a cup and didn't I just eat two hours ago. I guess it's good to be thinking about what I'm eating. Also, it's hard to get used to eating this much after two months of not enough. Anyway, I'm kind of enjoying eating things I wasn't able to for a long time now.

When I saw the doctor on Monday, I explained that I have pains and where the pains were and the pulling sensation on my sides and he ordered that I get my Gall Bladder looked at and I'm supposed to do that on the 11th I think. Well, now that I'm not too tight, all those pains are gone!!! and now I wonder if I need this ultrasound. I'm concerned about my insurance covering it and all. I asked the director at the Weight Loss Center if it was covered under my after care that I receive free for the year after surgery and she said she thought so. Don' you love answers like that??? She was going to look into it. If it's not, I'm not sure if I'll go ahead with it, since it has seemed to resolve itself with an unfill. I really don't have the money right now to pay for an ultrasound that doesn't seem necessary and I'm pretty sure my insurance will only cover a portion of an ultrasound.

On the weight loss front, I've been eating again, so I was fully expecting to gain a pound or two, which seems to have happened, but I'll weigh in officially on Monday and pray it's only a pound or two.

Now, I have to focus on if I need to see the Doctor on my scheduled Sept 11 visit. He thought I would probably need a slight fill since he took out so much. I'm really afraid of fills now. If I got .5cc, I'd be where I was before I went in for my last fill, which was too tight. Is that my sweet spot??? I don't know, now I need to pay attention to my body and see what I think it needs. As of right now, I'm still feeling good, but I think my band is still recovering. If it stays like this, I'll stay here. If it loosens I just might get a fill. It takes like a month to get an appointment, so I hate to cancel an appointment. I'll just have to wait until it gets closer and see where I am.

I'm going out shopping today. All my shorts are too big and I'd like to get a pair that fit right and look good. Maybe a cheap pair on clearance. I'm in California, so I will definitely be wearing shorts for a while still. Also, I love clothes shopping and I hope to find myself in a smaller size and that will get my spirits way up, not that they already aren't. I'm feeling good and ready to feel even better. Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment