Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exercise...

I finally went to the gym yesterday and started a new class with some of my friends who used to do kickboxing with me. It was a great class. It's called total body workout and she does like 40 min cardo (step and dancing) and then we do like 15 min weight training and like 15 min abs. Something like that, the total class is 1 hr 15 min. I'm pretty sore today, but I love it!! We are trying to commit to going every Tuesday and then I will still walk up the mountain with my friend 2 - 3 times a week. I hope I keep it up.

I weighed in this morning on Wii fit and I'm down to 166!!! I would love to loose that last pound this week and then I would actually hit a goal on schedule. I was hoping to be down to 165 by the cruise and then allow for a five pound weight gain during the cruise. I do hope to keep that in check and not gain, but I will allow five pounds for the sake of having a good time. I know that is probably not so healthy, but I'm just being realistic.

On the band front, I think my band is tightening slightly. Not enough for serious pain or reflux, but yesterday for lunch, I was starving. I waited too long to eat and by the time I did sit down to eat, I was shoving food way too fast and got full really quick. I didn't get sick, just felt overly full to the point of uncomfortableness. Anyway, then dinner was after the gym which was 6:30 (since time change it was like 7:30 to me) and we were all starving once again, so I picked up Weinerschnitzel for dinner and I ate a mustard dog. I pulled off some of the bread and ate mostly the meat and a few Frye's and I'm not sure if it was the hot dog or the speed at which I ate it, but I was feeling a little sick the rest of the evening. All those stomach crunches probably didn't help much either.

I do feel fine today, but I think I'll try my best to eat more mushes and soups today and slow down so that I don't experience what I did yesterday. I need to take care of my band and treat it well so it will treat me nice on the cruise.

4 comments:

  1. It's like the Freshman 15, but the Cruise 5. That's what I gained...and I didnt even eat like crazy...just different types of food. Chocolate, pizza, etc. Enjoy! I hope you lose that one last pound skinny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started exercising again too, and boy am I sore. I have the same issues as you some days I can eat fairly well other days not so much. Have fun on your cruise, I'm going to the bahamas for 7 days, just me and my daughter it will be her 18th b-day and graduation present from me. I can't wait I hope to be at goal by then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting to goal before the cruise, chica!!

    ReplyDelete