Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Back....

Hi everyone. I'm back from the cruise. We got back today and had the best time. My band cooperated and did it's job while still allowing me to indulge in the delicious foods they had on board. It did tighten up a couple times, but relaxed a bit fairly quickly. I'm not going to weigh in today since it's so late in the day. I'm going to see what I weigh in the morning and then I'll do an official weigh in on Monday. I hope it's not a lot, although I feel a little bloated at the moment, so we'll have to see.

I'll tell you more about the cruise later.....I need to catch up on every one's blogs. Hope everyone had a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back!!! Can't wait to hear all about your cruise!!! Hope you are doing great...talk to you soon:)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete