Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tight Again!

Uuurhhhh....I'm tight again!!! How can that be??? I had two unfills in a row at -2.5 cc in total and I'm still tightening up!! It's not unbearable, but I can't eat much at all, a few bites and it's all over. I might call in today and see if my doctor will be in the office during the next week before we leave and make an appointment just in case. I hope it loosens up!!

With this restriction, I'm sure to get to my mini cruise goal and and maybe not gain during the cruise. Good, but certainly not fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. ugh! I'm a worrier and if that kept happening to me I might want to look into other possible causes of why this is happening! Hope you loosen up again before you leave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any trouble drinking water? I have also gotten two unfills and I'm really tight again. What bothers me the most is sometimes especially in the morning I can barely drink any water. The weirdest thing is I can have a whole day were I can't keep anything down not even water then the very next day I'm totally fine. All of a sudden I can eat and drink just fine. I decided I should just take advantage of my good days and deal with the bad ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mommyof4...I usually do okay with water. I can't drink it real fast on the tight days, but have no trouble with liquids. I have in the past when I was, apparently, way over filled. My doctor keeps saying its my emotial state. IDK, but I sure wish I did.

    ReplyDelete