I keep wanting to post, but don't really have much new to post about. I'm feeling great, all my stomach and digestion problems seem to have passed with my increased amount of fiber in my diet. I still have a bit of trouble with constipation (sorry TMI), but it's not intollerable.
I'm eating normally and have absolutly no restriction at all. I am eating quite a lot and hungry a lot. Late afternoon and night time snacking is the worst for me. I have gained 5 pounds and feeling a bit depressed about it. I understand why i've gained though, it's like I can eat again and I want to try everything I have not been able to eat for the last six or so months. Such a bad attitude to have. I have decided I need to start controlling what I eat and really watch my portions. 5 pounds isn't much to loose, so i need to get serious and get back to my goal weight.
I have to admit, I keep thinking about when I can get another slight fill. I know what I said, I said I'd like to stay here after all my problems with slippage and all, but if I have no restriction, I can probably get another slight fill. Dr. said to wait at least 2 monts before I see him again and, of course, now it will cost me $200 a pop for each fill. My year is up :( I'm going to be patient and wait and see.
I've been reading all your posts and glad you all are doing so well. Keep it up!!
Here's to a good week of exercise and good, healthy eating!!!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It is a scary thought...living without the band, or at least living with an empty band. I think it is totally normal to be thinking about your next fill...but I also think it takes some getting used to...the maintaining bit of this weight loss. You will hopefully find a normal window of a few pounds up or down? And what it takes to stay where you want!
ReplyDeleteI can see how you'd want a fill after being empty and able to eat everything in sight. What a crazy rollercoaster ride this has been for you!!! Thanks for posting, always good to read how you're doing! :)
ReplyDelete