Saturday, January 9, 2010

Out Of Control!!!

That's right folk...my eating is out of control and it's a little scary!!

The good thing about that is that I'm hoping and praying my band is back in place and wide, wide open...

The bad thing is I'm so hungry....I'm eating a lot...I feel bloated and the scale is creeping up a bit. I need to get control of my eating. I was doing so good just eating mushie items, but tried some solids and everything felt fine, so i kind of created a monster.

I've been exercising real good this week and feeling much better health wise since exercising. Still feeling like something might be going on with Gallbladder as I have strange little pains in strange places. It's really hard to decipher what is wrong with you when you have the band because i'm always afraid something is going wrong and then I think do I go to band Dr. or Regular Dr. You know what I mean?? I also think that I over analyze every ache and pain especially since finding out my band slipped. Anyway, I am feeling much better and very hopeful that this Tues will bring good results from the Dr. I'm crossing my fingers, toes and anything else I can cross.

Have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to hear your going through this. I know its hard not to eat everything because you know you can. I'm at the beginning of my journey and feel this way. You'll get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya!!! I'm out of control myself, it's like I'm making up for lost times. I'm on the south beach right now, and my appetite is sooooo huge, but I'm not cheating so I'm not gaining (thank goodness).

    ReplyDelete