Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm Back...

Hi everyone. I'm back from a wonderful, relaxing weekend in Palm Springs. It was around 110 degrees most days and the timeshare was wonderful. Several great pools, a water slide for the kids and a great wreck room to entertain them when they needed to get out of the sun. We also had a chance to take them to the big water park out in Palm Springs and we had several visitors come out and spend time with us. It was great!!

On the band front, I was quite worried to come home and see what my weight was going to be. My band is just perfect right now. Hasn't been too tight since the Vegas Trip, and it actually loosened ever so slightly to the point where I can eat just about anything (except pizza) and it goes down okay and I get full quick. My worry though, was all the snacks we had for the kids, I had trouble controlling myself when it came to chips, mini doughnuts and ice cream. I didn't bring my protein either, so I would have breakfast everyday, lunch and dinner with snacks, but my band was always working for me and stopping me before I ate too much. I was also having wine almost everyday. So, needless to say, I was worried about gaining too much weight. I waited until this morning to step on the Wii and I'm down another 1.1 pounds. Yeah!!! I'm down to 178.8!!! I'm so excited. I love my band!!!

Now that I'm back for a while, I'd like to set some goals:

I'm going to get back to exercising
**going to the gym for kickboxing and riding my stationary bike a couple days a week

I'm going to go back to drinking protein drinks

Try to eat more fruits and vegetables.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on everyone Else's blogs, but look forward to reading about what has been going on with everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Another pound and you were on vacation!!!! Wow gotta love the band:)))) Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang girl, another lb on vacation!!! I used to hate women like you :D

    Welcome back chica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a wonderful time in Florida! Thanks for stopping by...jeesh. I am also jealous of your weight loss while on vacation...but it is possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy....we were in Palm Springs, California because you know if I was in Florida, I'd have to stop by and say "hi". I keep thinking my weight loss while on vacation is a fluke too and keep thinking it will come back, but so far so good.

    ReplyDelete