Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spoke Too Soon.

Okay all, I spoke too soon. My band just tightened up again. Not exactly sure why, just finicky I guess. I have been taking it easy today. Had protein shake for breakfast, soup for lunch with mom at Olive Garden, then a protein smoothie for dinner. I woke up with a little bit of an acidy stomach and had an incident today where i tried to burp and acidy throw up came up my throat. Sorry if TMI!!! My throat was burning for a bit, but I drank some water, ate an antacid and haven't had the problem since. I think I've learned that if I say something on my blog, the opposite usually happens. At this point, I think I'm going to have an unfill on the 11th and I'm looking forward to feeling better. I get these little pains (maybe a 3 on a scale from 1 to 10) on my sides and sometimes my port is a little tender and I get like a pulling sensation from my insides. Does anyone else experience this from time to time??? I can usually reposition myself and it gives some relief and it comes and goes. Anyway. I'm feeling a little down today because I'm just not feeling myself.

3 comments:

  1. From my experience of slipping my band TWICE now dont wait until the 11th if your having acid reflux to the point its coming up .
    Your TOO TIGHT . If your not feeling well , starting to feel run down ect. which it sounds like that is what your doing, just not feeling right GO in ASAP! Your risking slipping your band. I might not have slipped mine the first time if had gone in sooner ! I was waking myself up choking the reflux was so bad ! .
    Feel free to email me if you want. But i cant stress ENOUGH to do not wait on this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you (we) could figure out why your damn band is given you so much problems. Can they run a test...? I dont know. They've done fluoro right? I feel for you and know it must suck to go through this.

    Thinking about you!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, i've never had Fluoro done. My doctor just never does. I think I need to ask. I sure hope my band hasn't slipped. Hopefully I can get in next week.

    Thanks for thinking of me girls.

    ReplyDelete