I've been doing good with my exercising so far this week and hope to continue to stay committed. I went up that mountain 1 mile up hill two miles downhill, on Saturday, then Monday, I went to the gym to try the new Zumba class (fun but not a great workout) and I also went up the mountain again yesterday on top of my Zumba class. Today I plan to do a Circuit Training class this evening at the gym and maybe the gym again tomorrow.
After reading everyone posts about frustrating weight loss after starting exercise, I'm prepared for my weight loss to stall a bit once I start the exercising, but look forward to when it starts coming off again.
I have an appointment for next Tues to see my doctor. I'm still trying to decide if I need a fill or not. I'm defiantly finding myself eating late at night, not a good thing, but I'm going to sit on it for a week and make my decision.
I bought myself another pair of jeans. I couldn't pass them up, a size 10 Calvin Klein Jeans. They are really cute and stylish and a size 10, yeah!!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow, size 10! Can't wait until I get there, many, many pounds down the road. If your weight loss stalls because of all the exercise you've been doing it will be short lived. It'll start falling off I'm sure.
ReplyDelete