Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Great Labor Day Weekend!!

I had a busy Labor Day Weekend. A beach day with friends on Sat, then a pool party on Sun and then another pool party on Monday. It was nice to have plans with friends rather than stay home with nothing to do.

I have an appointment with my doctor to get a fill on Friday, but I think I'm going to cancel. I feel really good and still have plenty of restriction, just no pain and uncomfortableness. Also, I was supposed to get an ultrasound to see about problems with my Gall Bladder because of the pains I was having, but since my unfill, I am no longer having any pain. I think I will cancel that appointment as well, but no one ever got back to me with the details, so maybe I won't have to call.

At the beach, I was laying on my stomach on a boogie board just floating out in the ocean and I could feel my port pushing on the boogie board and now it's a little sore. My port is really starting to be noticeable to me. Not through my bathing suit or anything, I can just really feel it when I put my hand over my stomach. I wonder if it is going to show when I loose a little more weight.

I didn't weigh in on Monday. Just didn't feel like it. Lazy. I will try to weigh in later this week, although, I don't think I will have lost since I am able to eat again. I think it will start coming off slower and I haven't really exercised lately. They cancelled my kickboxing class at the gym!!! :( Now I need to find something else!!! I've just been lazy lately. I really need to get motivated.

I also wanted to say Welcome back to Amy!! I've missed reading your blogs, but glad you had a great time!!!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! You are so damn sweet! I am glad to be back (sort of)hahahah....

    I am happy to hear that right now everything is comfy and running smoothly as far as your band. You have had such a rough time off and on! I can feel my port easier now too...I wonder what will happen when I am skinny like you miss 173!

    ReplyDelete