Thursday, September 10, 2009

Holidy Weight Gone!!

I felt skinnier this morning, so I weighed in again and the Wii shows 171.7 pounds. A new all time low and my holiday weekend weight gone. I'm not going to update my blog because my actual weigh in days are Mondays.

Its funny how I can remember when my weight would fluctuate so much and when I hit a new low, it would only be for a short time and it would go up for a while and then down to a new low and up again. Now it seems that the lows seem to stick for the most part. I love that and hope that it is inspiration for those that are going through that rough time when your band is not quite tight enough and your will power really has to kick in. I find now that a little bit fills me and it keeps me satisfied for quite a while. I'm not really snacking much these days, I just don't want to. I do indulge in an ice cream now and again and I am guilty of taking a handful of chips here and there, but I find with my band where it is right now, I can't eat a whole bag of chips if I wanted to. When I cheat my band stops me from overindulging. I love the place I am right now and can't wait until that scale hits in the 160's. I'm so close.

2 comments:

  1. You are so close!!! It seems you have found a good fill spot for you. I go in tomorrow for my fill, kinda nervous. Good luck on the new school year. I'm sure you guys are going back soon if you haven't already:))

    ReplyDelete