Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Late Weigh In

So, I decided to step on the Wii this morning and see where my weight is and it is showing a gain of 1 pound. I'm not all upset about it since it has been over a week since my unfill and my lowest weight was when I was basically not eating much at all, so once pound isn't too bad especially since I went through a holiday weekend of wine, and chips and not so good food. I'd say a one pound fluctuation ain't bad.

I'm not going to update my ticker though because I'm going to get this one pound off soon. I just updated my stats.

1 comment:

  1. i said this on another blog recently... i fluctuate 3-4 lbs overNIGHT so i certainly wouldn't fret over a lb over a HOLIDAY weekend! you know you'll get it off and then some :)

    ReplyDelete