Monday, September 14, 2009

Whoo Hooo Great Weigh In Day!!

Today is my official weigh in day and I'm down to 171!!! Yeah!!! It's actually 170.9, but 171 is what I will put down for my stats.

I'm so happy and feel like I'm at a good spot with my band now. I'm not depriving myself at all, in fact, I even had a couple chocolate chip cookies and a handful of Cheetos yesterday. I probably would have been lower had I not done that, but this is good for me. I'm able to eat what I want, just much less and that is what I was looking for. So, I think I've arrived at my sweet spot!! Yeah.

So, when I calculate from my preop weight, that puts me at 51 pounds down and one more pound to go and I'll be at another milestone and in the 160's. I can't wait and am going to work really hard to get there.

I love my band!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well thank goodness! You have been full of good news these last couple of posts...and thats awesome!

    I am even happy that you engaged in some yummy eating in moderation. Although now I have cheetos on my mind damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. And those damn Cheetos. They go on sale so cheap and I have to buy them, then they just stare at me all day long saying "eat me, eat me". I wonder if Cheetos and Sunkist would have a reaction like the one you had the other day??? J/K!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder no longer...cheetos and sunkist mix oh so nicely! I know...bc I have done it! hahah

    ReplyDelete