Monday, August 31, 2009

Quick Update and -50!!!


So, I'm going to call the doctor today and try and get in today and see him, even if I have to drive out to the O.C. I sure hope he is working today!!


I've had a really horrible weekend with my band. I'm feeling much better today and I did discover that a lot of the pain and discomfort I'm feeling is gas. I have been taking a lot of gas-x and it makes me burp and I feel instant relief. I don't know why this happens, but every time I eat, I get bad pains about 1/2 hour later and I've discovered its gas and for some reason it can't get out. Maybe because I'm too tight.


Yesterday morning, whenever I tried to eat, I felt nausea, even my morning protein drink made me feel nausea, but I got it down and had a couple more protein drinks yesterday since I wasn't eating. I'm able to drink water and stuff with no problem, so I'm not dehydrated. I'm doing fine with this morning's protein drink. Last night was great. Slept good and no pain after I took that gas-x.


Anyway, I'll let you know how the doctor's apt goes once I get a hold of him this morning. It's still too early as they don't open until 9 am.


On the weight loss front, I lost 2 more pounds, so I'm down 50 and down to 172. Two more pounds away from my next mini-goal and 10 pounds from goal weight. Yeah!!!

2 comments: