
I stepped on the Wii today and it showed 167 (actually 166. something), but I'm going to round to 167. I must say, I am feeling much better the last few days. No more super tight feeling, my monthly visitor is gone and I'm able to eat again. I am, however, still thinking I should get a slight unfill tomorrow to prepare for the cruise. I can't help but feel that this same thing is going to happen just before the cruise when my monthly visitor comes again. I would wait until it happens, but I can never get an appointment with the doctor. I think I'll ask him to take out .5 cc. I know I'll probably be complaining that I am hungry and can eat anything, but I'll take it just so I can feel good and enjoy this cruise.
Anyway, I'm going to update my weight loss to show my extra pound. Hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend.
Anyway, I'm going to update my weight loss to show my extra pound. Hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend.


woo hoo! wtg on another pound down!
ReplyDeleteIf you have a history of getting tight around your cycle, i would definitly get some out before the cruise.
my band was getting tighter each month until the beginning of this month i had to go get 1 cc taken out. i was having reflux, having trouble getting my liquids, and pb'ing way too easy.
you wouldn't want to go on your cruise and have that happen!
you can always go get it put back when you get home!
congrats on another lb lost :)
ReplyDelete