I haven't blogged much lately because I really don't have anything new to share really. I didn't weigh in on Monday and I'm not sure why, but I think it's because I feel like the scale is going to move up and I just don't want the disappointment. I have been feeling fat and bloated lately, do you know what I mean? It's like I get used to myself at this weight and then I feel fat again. It must be my mind playing tricks with me because my clothes are feeling even looser and I happened to step on the scale in the afternoon yesterday, not my normal morning weigh in, and it said I was 166, but I feel like I've gained. I had to bake cookies for the kids class on Tuesday and had a bunch left over and have been munching on them. I think all the sugar has thrown my body out of sorts or something. The cookies are almost gone and I'm thrilled that the scale showed a loss yesterday. I just hope it still shows the loss on Monday. We'll see.
I've been feeling great and eating just fine with no extreme tightness or anything. I've actually been able to eat quite a lot compared to before. But I'm not overeating either. It feels great!!
I have noticed something and wonder if anyone else ever experiences this. I am sleeping fine and not waking up with acid reflux or anything, but almost every morning, I feel like I have stuff in my pouch, fluid or something and if I don't swallow really carefully and move ever so slowly, it will come up a bit. I think it has to do with laying in a flat position all night long because as soon as I'm up, I'm fine and the feeling is gone. Does anyone else experience this?
Well, I'm off for now. I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween. I hope I can handle all that sugar in my house following Halloween!!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am not banded yet-- but my question is: how long are you eating before bed?
ReplyDeleteSeems to me that it takes much longer than physiologically average for food to go through the stomach and if you eat right before bed-- you might have slight reflux of some sort because gravity helps with digestion.
Just a thought!
Yes, I agree and sometimes I do eat way too close to bed time. I am guilty of being a night time snacker, but a lot of times, it will be like 2 hours prior to bedtime that I snack, so I don't know.
ReplyDeleteWhen I wake up in the morning I also feel like I have fluid in my band. I wake up feeling full and I keep burping. I really can't drink or eat in the morning because I feel so full!! Congrats on all your weight loss, you are so close to goal!!!!!!
ReplyDelete