Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi

Hi all. Well, I haven't posted in a while, probably because nothing new really other than the scale is moving, but in the wrong direction. I'm up to 189, up 2 pounds and don't feel a whole lot of restriction. I have been exercising and been crazy busy. Kids last day of school is today and me being on the PTA and room mom's for both classes have been crazy busy. Then, we go camping on Monday to Doheny State Beach in So Cal. We have an ocean front spot where you are actually camping on the sand and can see and hear the beach from our spot. I made the reservations like 6 months ago and it's a hard spot to get, so I'm very excited. We have a tent trailer and just love our camping trips. It's a lot of work getting ready and a lot of work unpacking, but all worth it. I hope I can control my eating during this trip since I have hardly any restriction. I'm going to call today to set up an appointment to get a fill. I'm going to ask for just .5cc and see where that leaves me and then go for another two weeks later if it's not doing it. I'm going easy and small this time around and hopefully will find the sweet spot again. Sometimes I have a little pulling pain on my side, not too painful, but noticeable and I always imagine that my band has slipped. I'm sure all is fine since the reflux went away when I was unfilled and the burning pain sensation in my throat has gone away, not to mention, I'm eating everything and anything.

Anyway, going back to my band, I wish I could get a fill before camping, but I worry about complications (i.e. too tight) and just don't have time before Monday to get one. I'm hoping to schedule as soon as I get back thought. I hope I don't gain too much during this trip.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with not getting a fill before camping. Its better that way . And going back up slowly is a good plan too . Those 2 plans will come off soon.
    I feel your frustration , my band is EXTREMLY sensitive. I have had more unfills than fills.
    So i totally understand. But have fun camping.
    It sounds awesome, and im not much of a camper but i would like your spot !

    ReplyDelete